Talk:Superior Rune of the Pack
This rune bugged. You will not get every bonus after factoring your base armor value. The plus 50 does not calculate.
The 20% swiftness duration is is not reflected in skill tooltips, but DOES extend the duration of swiftness. Also, yes the power is applied correctly now. Just checked. Do I need so submit some kind of video to verify this? I use wiki a lot but I never make changes :]
- I checked it, it was about 5seconds normally. Some traits etc can effect boon duration. I'll add to the info. --Crare 10:05, 29 August 2013 (UTC)
Animation when struck becomes true
- when this the 4th component is true(5% chance when struck, gives might fury and swiftness) this animation happens.
- nevermind I alredy did. I think there's more to it; there might be animations for other runes and sigils. people keep your eyes open. --Crare 10:19, 29 August 2013 (UTC)
Page Comment Regarding If Craftable
Should runes and sigils that cannot be crafted have a specific statement to that effect rather that letting readers assume that is the case by the lack of a recipe? I tend towards a positive statement along the lines of "This rune cannot be crafted." and if more info is known "...and may be salvaged from Exotic armor characterized by '...of the Pack'." Separ (talk) 22:39, 12 April 2015 (UTC)
Questions regarding the 4th bonus
- How many allies can it affect in total (including self)?
- What is the radius/range of the effect?
--22.214.171.124 09:53, 11 November 2015 (UTC)