Talk:Pristine Fractal Relic
Since June 23rd Update
- Cannot double click on them anymore because they are now in the player's wallet. However, to convert to 15 fractal relics, you talk to BUY-4373 and there is a 'Bag of Fractal Relics' in his second merchant tab (labeled ascended gear) which gives 15 regular fractal relics and costs 1 pristine. Someone else might want to add this to main page. Ikarus (talk) 11:42, 26 June 2015 (UTC)
Relics below level 10
So you receive normal Fractal Relics below level 10?--Relyk 04:18, 23 December 2012 (UTC)
- My understanding is that you always receive normal fractal relics, and at level 10+ you also receive pristine fractal relics (at certain points). --Felbryn 17:34, 9 February 2013 (UTC)
- Yep but now (september 2014) do you get Pristine Relics even at low level ? -- Crazy 19:50, 16 September 2014 (UTC)
- Got my own answer : YES (at least if your 'normal' fractal lvl is over 10) -- Crazy 14:57, 20 September 2014 (UTC)
Even levels or daily chest?
One says you get them on even levels over 10 other says you get in daily chest... Can anyone clarify? 184.108.40.206 16:06, 9 February 2013 (UTC)
- Daily chests only appear on even levels. --Felbryn 17:34, 9 February 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, that wasn't on the fractals page 220.127.116.11 19:55, 9 February 2013 (UTC)
Wish there was a way to craft them with Fractal Relics, saying in the description that they're consumable but not that they can be traded for ascended rings is confusing and some nasty way to make people angry after realizing how ANet just found another way to screw them. 18.104.22.168 18:47, 21 July 2014 (UTC)
Untitled section by unsigned user
Nothing on this page says how to get them. And before you start to spew your drivel, I mean, is it EVERY fractal, every other fractal, once a day, random, what... What are the limitations per level, per level of personal, agony resistance, what factors into getting them. are they limited, etc etc. -- —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) at 9:12, 25 August 2016 (UTC).
- This info is available from the page, assuming you don't dismiss it as drivel like you've already dismissed my answer. If the wiki is accurate then their only source is the chests listed on this page, with the acquisition method given on the pages for the individual chests. A summary on this page would be kinda nice though. -- Dagger (talk) 11:19, 25 August 2016 (UTC)