This is not a boon
So, there was a confusion at first between this and Protection because some random interview said that Protection was preventing all damage. A split was decided here and for some reason both effects stayed in the boon section. Clearly, Protection is a boon but Invulnerability is not . The icon shape is wrong and it's not listed here. I'll go on and move it to the other section of the effects nav. Chriskang 11:50, 6 April 2011 (UTC)
The description is practically the same. It would seem that skill Determined causes Invulnerability. Mediggo 06:14, 20 July 2011 (UTC)
- We don't know if Determined also stops conditions from being applied, or that just the damage inflicted by them is nullified. Compare Determined to a last stand, few seconds godmode, after which the conditions could be fatal. They're probably the same thing, but we just don't have conclusive information. - Infinite - talk 13:10, 20 July 2011 (UTC)
- Just removed the move suggestion, as the Determined page doesn't exist. I don't know where the in-game description at the top of the article comes from, so I can't prove it's correctness either way, can anyone clarify? --18.104.22.168 09:01, 5 September 2012 (UTC)
- It doesn't. Firese7en 18:52, 2 September 2012 (UTC)
It is kinda a invulnerability skill right ? So why is it not on here ?
Is this (still) an "effect"
I can't say, but has someone seen this "Invulnerability" as an actual effect recently? On which NPC? (perhaps they should be listed). Is that its in-game icon? ---Alad 01:38, 2 May 2013 (UTC)
- Invulnerability is more a game mechanic, like evade is. Pretty sure you gain the Invulnerability effect from Drink though.--Relyk ~ talk > 03:25, 2 May 2013 (UTC)
- Hehe, as I was getting out from the Great Lodge in Hoelbrak, I saw by chance the Fang of the Serpent (statue) in the hall there. Guess what? It has that Invulnerability effect on it. Posting a picture. But I still wonder if actual enemies use that effect. Alad 06:10, 2 May 2013 (UTC)
additional sections, inaccurate information, and reverts
I feel adding a whole additional section just for two skills is a bit much. At most, they should get a small subsection. In addition, Signet of Stone doesn't provide invulnerability. it reduces all damage taken to 0, and conditions are still applied. Thrain | contribs 22:12, 22 May 2013 (UTC)
Using safe spots
Doesn't seem to trigger invulnerability anymore (the rapid regeneration still occurs, but can be pretty easily outdamaged). Are there any enemies that still gain invulnerability this way? Toraen - talk 02:41, 17 February 2016 (UTC)