Page for each rush?
I'm going to look at expanding this page similar to the Guild Trek page. One question though, should we have a separate page for each Rush? I imagine we'd have a description, map of the course, skill sets, guide, and information on handling the various obstacles. I think I just talked myself into creating a page for each, but what are others' thoughts? Vahkris 16:52, 23 April 2013 (UTC)
- One page per rush is good. However, I like the current system which uses a redirect instead of stubs or incomplete pages. Better to redirect to the table than to use a page that tells little. 22.214.171.124 16:59, 23 April 2013 (UTC)
- My only problem with that is that each rush actually has a decent amount of information associated with it. That system worked well with the Trek because there's a ton of them and they only had about 5-6 pieces of information each, most of which are understandable at a glance...and most would only care about the map, waypoint, and notes (if any). Of course, this is provided we can get those pages filled out enough. I guess for now I can at least add the information to the main page. Vahkris 12:59, 24 April 2013 (UTC)
I think we dont have a complete list of rewards, but thought it was worth mentioning I got a Warrior Gear from completion.
- I believe this is covered in the statement that says you have a chance to receive various Guild Commendation rewards, as that is one of them. Vahkris 13:18, 8 May 2013 (UTC)
My guild successfully completed the rush at Dostoev Sky Peak (15/15), however I was unable to open the chest with the message "The chest is locked tight until you complete the guild rush course." As far as I can tell I finished (transformed from spider) however the chest is locked; anyone else experience this? --Franzwald (talk) 01:40, 15 July 2013 (UTC)
- It's hard to say. The chest doesn't need the guild to successfully complete the rush, it's a personal reward chest, so just you need to finish it. It's possible a bug triggered the transform-back part while still having a flag to go, but that's just a guess on my part. It's incredibly easy to miss one of the final flags in that rush. The next flag is always shown on the mini-map, though, so if it happens then try running back and passing through it. If all else fails, try running it again. Vahkris (talk) 13:27, 15 July 2013 (UTC)
Getting Guild Credit Bugged?
Assisting another guild with their Rush and then accepting credit does not appear to be sufficient to complete a rush for favor post-HoT.
Credit rules have changed
Not sure exactly when this was updated, but for a while it's been possible to get credit for Guild Rush (a.k.a. "Race" now) by activating it for your guild after another guild has already activated it, and just having a single guild member complete a single run - as long as the total of 15 is reached with the help of others, your guild will get credit. Several pieces of information on the current page are out-of-date regarding this. --126.96.36.199 09:42, 17 June 2017 (UTC)
- I believe I got most references. If I missed some, let us know. G R E E N E R 10:06, 17 June 2017 (UTC)
- That was quick, thanks. :-) Just also confirmed that you can't get credit for more than one guild at a time. I represented one guild, completed the course, represented another (during the same rush countdown), and completed it again. Switched back to the first guild and waited until the countdown was done. Only got the favour for the first guild, the second still had the rush "active", but no credit was given. (Which makes sense, I guess.) --188.8.131.52 10:26, 17 June 2017 (UTC)