"Map-wide rewards are limited to once per account, per day, per map. For example, players who claim the map-wide reward for an invasion in the Gendarran Fields will only be able to claim invasion rewards in other maps until the following day."
The "once per account, per day, per map" here seems contradictory to the rest of the sentence. To me "per account, per day, per map" means on a different account, different day or different map you get another reward. The rest of the sentence seems to be the opposite. --18.104.22.168 17:20, 20 August 2013 (UTC)
- No, it’s actually rather clear: If one of account, day or map is different to the previous completion, then you can get another reward. So yes, every day you can complete each map with an account once and get rewards for each. poke | talk 17:22, 20 August 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks Poke, I think the wording confused me. I'm not a native english speaker. Feel free to delete this whole section then. --22.214.171.124 13:28, 21 August 2013 (UTC)
Undocumented Changes (Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes) for Today's August 20 patch
- → moved from Talk:Game updates
- The sidebar for tracking achievements will now list 6 achievements instead of 5 before showing "More>"
- Achievements with progress have an aesthetic effect when loading the page it is in; color will fill in from the bottom from 0 to X% rather than immediately showing X%
* ~~If you complete an achievement from your watchlist, the achievement on your watchlist will automatically be removed (only if it is a Living Story Achievement?) (Daily Closing Ceremony Attendee was automatically removed I think, although I might just be seeing things.)~~
- Living World Achievements, Monthlies, Dailies, and Achievement points are tracked in addition to your account medals (on the Character Select page).
* World versus World servers have new colors. The maps have not changed.
- Resplendent Watchwork Boxes (Rare, Soulbound) no longer drop Silver.
- The Mini Watchknight is no longer in the bank, but assume this is a bug.
* Mini Set-2 is available.
- Salvagable Twisted... items are available.
- Twisted Watchwork Portal Devices are available and tradable
* Twisted Watchwork Finisher is available
- Chests/Achievements have Sound effects
- Several sigils have been (probably on accident) changed to appear useless (typos); generally, a % sign is missing.
- Queen's Gauntlet Tickets are Account Bound.
- Holiday weapon skins are tradable, and have no vendor worth.
- Some aesthetic fixes to certain skins.
- An Unbreakable Bell Choir usage now lasts a maximum of 1 hour instead of a maximum of 1 minute.
- The Drake Egg now grants 18 seconds of 2 stacks of Might; consuming additional Drake Eggs does not compound this effect.
- Mini set 2 and the Twisted Watchwork Finisher are mentioned under the Gem Store section. —Dr Ishmael 19:04, 20 August 2013 (UTC)
- Chest/Achievement sound effects were covered here: "Additional visual and audio polish has been added to the achievements system." —Dr Ishmael 12:36, 21 August 2013 (UTC)
The updates page states: "The amount of karma granted from consumable karma items has been increased. Karma boosts no longer affect the amount of karma gained from consumable items." Can someone confirm that? I just tried this with a Drop of Liquid Karma and I got the same exact amount of Karma as before. I interacted with a guild banner to get +5% Karma gain and I did indeed get +5% Karma out of the next one. Is this not implemented yet? --Talbot
- The karma changes have been temporarily reverted due to community outcry. They will be re-implemented next patch. See Karma for details. 19:42, 21 August 2013 (UTC)
Login Screen changes
There are now two tabs in the upper right if the login screen. The rightmost tab is the original (Account Medals). The new tab, which is now the default, lists progress for Achievement points and the Daily, Monthly, and Living World achievements. 126.96.36.199 14:45, 21 August 2013 (UTC)