Is channelling a skill considered part of the activation time? This definition of activation time suggests that it is time spent before the effect, but I know that some skills, say Ether Renewal, have an effect for as long as the player is activating it. Thoughts? -- aspectacle 01:05, 2 June 2011 (UTC)
- Here's what I think of the types of skills according to its casting style, there're:
- - passive : there's no activation time for this type.
- - active : the activation time equals the time you need to prepare to cast the skill.
- - channeled : no activation time, channeling time equals to the longest possible time from the start to the end of the skill.
- There may be combination of the types above, and charged skills are considered as channeling skills.
- So I agree to distinguish channeling time from activation time, for better identifying which type of a skill is. Glastium | talk 07:18, 2 June 2011 (UTC)