Stealth (Paint Event)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Effect type
- Game link
Currently invisible. Temporarily removed while interacting with the world. Ends if you become detected.
— In-game description
Stealth is essential if you want to be able to deface Joko's monument and avoid the ire of his guards.
- While this effect is active is active, you can stand within enemy detection zones without being noticed.
- You have a few extra seconds of stealth after you start your interaction with a Paint Symbol Site before it is removed. For some Paint Symbol Sites, you will need to time your interaction so that the nearby guard looks away during these few seconds.
- If you are detected, you will have stealth and Paint Supply stripped from you; you will also be immobilized and thrown off the monument.
- Stealth will prevent you from mounting, but is not removed when gliding.
- Has infinite duration but will be removed when the event ends.