Long Arm of the Light
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Long Arm of the Light||Justice of the Blade||15|
| Defeat bandit leaders marshaling in the shadows.
||1 Bandit Leaders Defeated||5|
|5 Bandit Leader Defeated||10|
The NPCs a player must eliminate to complete this achievement are the same as the NPCs which must be eliminated in connection with the following bounty missions from Shining Blade Officer Ralan:
- Shining Blade Bounty Notice: Zirh the Venomous, in Queensdale Champion Zirh the Venomous
- Shining Blade Bounty Notice: Vic the Iron, in Queensdale Champion Vic the Iron
- Shining Blade Bounty Notice: Ruye the Crimson, in Kessex Hills Champion Ruye the Crimson
- Shining Blade Bounty Notice: Flyrra the Remorseless, in Brisban Wildlands Champion Flyrra the Remorseless
- Shining Blade Bounty Notice: Aerl the Silent, in Brisban Wildlands Champion Aerl the Silent
- To complete this achievement, a player neither needs to obtain Encoded Orders nor do they need to complete the bounty missions obtained from the Encoded Orders and Shining Blade Officer Ralan.
- This achievement can be completed independent of Tip of the Blade and Bounty Hunter.