From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Hello. Feel free to buy from any of the merchants in our caravan. We have weapons, crafting recipes, food clothing, boons, and more. Take your time; looks like we're not going anywhere for a while.
What's stopping you?
- The tengu. We'd hoped they'd let us pass, but whenever we approach their gate, they raise their bows. Unfortunately, none of us speak Canthan... or whatever it is they're speaking, so we're at a stand-off.
- But aren't you tengu?
- You'll work something out. See you.
- Thanks for the suggestion.
- After the attack on Lion's Arch
- I spent six years building my store. It's all gone.