From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Hideout Clues are five objects in Bloodtide Coast that can be located and interacted with during the Aether Investigation story step. Doing so contributes to the progress bar of that step and triggers a Kill the Aetherblade lieutenant event.
- Bloodtide Coast
- You note a piece of the cipher and send it along to Lieutenant Kiel.
Read the message for yourself.
- (Northwest of Laughing Gull Island)
- Follow the edge of the cliff and hold your breath.
- The base must be near a cliff, somewhere.
- (Near a lookout tower on Laughing Gull Island)
- Scars, scars, we all have our scars... Thorns, as prickly as they come...
- Scars...? Must be some sea shanty.
- (Under a ship off of Jelako Cliffrise)
- All ships bringing in supplies, sails should point northwest. Second path inside.
- So there's more than one entrance...
- (On a hill in the Firth of Revanion)
- Fresh produce in Bloodtide, returning to base past sundown. Meet me by the old Hydropost for a lift back. _Lael
- Why would anyone sign their name on something this confidential?
- (Near Mistarion Beach's shoreline)
- INQST parts coming in from the south should travel through Merchantman's Strait to avoid suspicion.
- Blending in? Smart.