From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Destroy the southeast control pylon (80)
- Destroy the southwest control pylon (80)
- Destroy the north control pylon (80)
- Each Control Pylon is surrounded by three Inquest Turrets, which can turned to FTT Inactive Turrets and be reprogrammed by spending Spare Parts to aid the player.
- Control Pylons are destructible objects and have three models representing their states of being intact, partially destroyed and destroyed.
- Damaging a Pylon displays an animation of rubble falling from it and its model changes at certain health thresholds to represent progressing destruction.