From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Asgiim is at Afgar's Steading. As with most norns, he likes to drink.
- You look pretty familiar. Have we met before?
Yeah, I've been through here before.
- I knew I'd seen you around before. Did you ever finish that...that thing? The thing you were doing?
I did, yes.
- I knew you could pull it off! You'll have to tell me the whole tale sometime. Now where'd that drink go...
- Sure, some other time.
- Then what are you doing here? I didn't take you for the type to turn tall or give up.
- Don't judge me.
- I'll tell you about it later.
I don't think so...
- You sure? I'm pretty good with faces. You look like someone I've seen around here before.
- Gotcha! Yeah, I've been through before. (Same as "Yeah, I've been through here before" above)
- Nope. Wasn't me. (Same as "No, that wasn't me" below)
- I don't have time for this.
No, that wasn't me.
- My mistake, then. Sorry.
- Don't worry about it.
- Can't talk now. Good-bye.
- During Defend Afgar's Steading from the steam creatures
- Don't worry. I've got this. I'm wearing my lucky underpants today; I've never lost a contest or battle while wearing them!
- Really? That...that's great...