Scarlet Briar's Journal
Double-click to read.
— In-game description
- Collect all Scarlet Briar's Journal Fragments:
Remark: The dates referenced below have been added from another version of Scarlet's Journal, which could be found during The Dead End: A Study in Scarlet. It's been copied to this article purely for informative purposes.
- Dated Season of the Colossus, 1321
- I wake from nightmares—screaming, confused, and scared. It's getting wOrse. I've decided to talk to a mender. I've probably just been working too hard.
- Dated Season of the Zephyr, 1322
- Every night, the same terrors. It never changes. The mender was unable to help Me, and I feel like I'm losing control of myself.
- Dated Season of the Phoenix, 1322
- When the nightmare starts, an entity calls to me. I run—run into a sea of dArkness. But no matter how hard I try to escape, it keeps calling me.
- Dated Season of the Scion, 1322
- I'm trying not to sleep—too scareD to even close my eyes... So scared. Whispers come from the forest all night long, calling me, taunting me, possessing me.
- Dated Season of the Colossus, 1322
- Tonight, I saw it. I started into the abyss, anD it stared back at me. So much power. I don't know what's real and what isn't anymore.
- Dated Season of the Zephyr, 1323
- Control of my world, of myself, is slipping through my hands. And yet, I'm no longer scared.
- Dated Season of the Scion, 1323
- It communicated with me through images of death, destruction, and destiny. I must know more. I must confront it and put an end to this madness.
- Close the journal.