Mistlock Instability: Mists Convergence
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
The Fractals of the Mists are blurring together…
— In-game description
- Active throughout difficulty levels 77, 79-83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 92, 95-97, 99 and 100 in Fractals of the Mists.
- Causes a set of effects and enemies from other places of the Mists to spawn randomly throughout the Fractal Island.
- Included effects are:
- Effects occur either near to or directly on top of a random player in the party.
- Enemies spawned by this effect disappear after a certain amount of time or when they are killed.
- Enemies spawned by this effect give XP when killed, but don't yield any loot.
- Enemies spawned by this effect have an instability marker above their head.
- Effects also occur in the fractal they actually belong in e.g. an additional Mossman may spawn during the Mossman encounter in Swampland Fractal.