Tomb opened with a key and chest inside.
Looks like it would open a very old lock.
— In-game description
Dwarven Keys can be used to open various small tombs in Dredgehaunt Cliffs and have no use outside of that map. When used they will trigger an event to kill a veteran foe, after which a treasure chest will spawn for event participants. The known doors and the events which begin are:
- In a cave north of Grey Road Waypoint, at the Tomb of Stoneskin POI. (Near the collector Oliver. Starts the Kill the imp lord to stop him from summoning more imps event.
- North of Tribulation Waypoint, at the Tomb of Blackpowder POI. Starts the Slay the destroyer troll released from the tomb event.
While the doors are open it is not possible to interact with the door in any way, or restart the event. The door closes approximately 5 minutes after the event, at which point it can be restarted.
- Random drop from foes in Dredgehaunt Cliffs
- The door near the Tomb of Morlog cannot be opened at all, even with a Dwarven Key.
- Snow trolls have a high chance of dropping Dwarven Key and spawn relatively fast.