User talk:El Nazgir
- 1 Moo
- 2 moo boo hoo
- 3 illusion, misdirection, manipulation
- 4 I'm too used to being admin.
- 5 guilds
- 6 guilds, revisited
- 7 navbar
- 8 The Dutch shall rule Tyria
- 9 skin
- 10 I suppose this is a compliment...
- 11 That'll be 1 Dr Ishmael, extra cheese, To-Go. Would you like fries with that?
- 12 Wiki event
- 13 Signet of Restoration skill points
It is my first and foremost rule that on each of my talk pages, there must be a "moo" header, or a variation of such. --El_Nazgir 08:00, 10 September 2011 (UTC)
- good to know and welcome to the gw2wiki! ^^ --The Holy Dragons 08:25, 10 September 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks! I don't think I'll be very active here until GW2 actually comes out, but when it does... :D --El_Nazgir 12:11, 10 September 2011 (UTC)
moo boo hoo
- In the blue koe.--El_Nazgir 17:13, 12 September 2011 (UTC)
- lol dutch? --The Holy Dragons 17:14, 12 September 2011 (UTC)
- No, because Dutch generally lacks good sounding words like that so we (or at least I) use English for stuff like that. I am awesome. --El_Nazgir 17:18, 12 September 2011 (UTC)
illusion, misdirection, manipulation
In a word; Mesmer.
I'd be interested in your opinion of my thoughts on the profession, and why they won't be returning (at least in the initial release) in GW2W. :) There's a link on my user page, if you are interested. A F K When Needed 19:12, 12 September 2011 (UTC)
I'm too used to being admin.
When I saw a spam page (where someone already added a delete tag), I hasted myself to delete it and to ban the spam account. But when I couldn't find the delete button, I realised that this is the only wiki I'm active on where I'm not a sysop... Damn, I'm gonna have to remember that :P --El_Nazgir 17:00, 18 September 2011 (UTC)
- "But when I couldn't find the delete button, I realised that this is the only wiki I'm active on where I'm not a sysop"
- "I realised that this is the only wiki I'm active on where I'm not a sysop"
- "I realised that this is the only wiki I'm active on"
- "I'm active"
- I dunno... needs more addiction imo. A F K When Needed 18:29, 29 September 2011 (UTC)
- Shaddup. I'm a lurker until GW2 actually comes out. --El_Nazgir 18:30, 29 September 2011 (UTC)
- Shaddup :P --El_Nazgir 22:20, 9 October 2011 (UTC)
- True. I expected it to be longer when I started it. But then I ran out of stuff to say. --El_Nazgir 09:01, 6 December 2011 (UTC)
When you mentioned stealing it on Steam, I had no idea what you were referring to (was in a raid, so couldn't check).
- The characters were stolen from Konig... who stole it from Shewmake. --El_Nazgir 08:43, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
- Fail. Understandable given the context and sheer amount of things the word 'character' can refer to. I meant the definition A printed or written letter or symbol., and I was talking about the symbols in the navbar, namely < | >
- What I was trying to say was you didn't really steal a navbar as I don't have much of one myself. :P A F K When Needed 05:17, 16 December 2011 (UTC)
The Dutch shall rule Tyria
Just noticed, both infinite and Holy dragons (both of whom I see as the most active members on the site) are Dutch. Kunnen we niet gewoon GW2W een nederlands/vlaamse site maken? :P --El_Nazgir 20:32, 19 January 2012 (UTC)
I'm curious; which skin do you use?
- Dunno, using the standard one, which is the same as gwiki. --El_Nazgir 09:15, 24 January 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, it's monobook, and I checked out the others and I prefer it over the rest. --El_Nazgir 13:48, 24 January 2012 (UTC)
I suppose this is a compliment...
- That just wasn't a rant. It was a remark. --El_Nazgir 10:06, 23 February 2012 (UTC)
That'll be 1 Dr Ishmael, extra cheese, To-Go. Would you like fries with that?
I think you made a little typo there. ;) —Dr Ishmael 21:45, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
- Didn't you know? There's take-away Ishmael now! Just ask Jink! --El_Nazgir 21:47, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
- What? No. He's allllll miiiiiiiiiiiiine. Jink 21:59, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
I'm very interested whether the proposed date(s) would work for you. If not, please propose some dates to find out if there are any more ideal dates available. - Infinite - talk 21:49, 31 May 2012 (UTC)
Signet of Restoration skill points
I thought the sp progression on profession healing skills was always free - 1 - 4. I know it was on my engineer. Is it really different for elementalist? —Dr Ishmael 16:25, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
- Are you sure? I thought the healing skills were free-1-3. I know it was on thief. You're making me doubt about ele... Then again, I thought Ice Spike inflicted 5 stacks of vulnerability (I really thought it did :S) but I guess I can't beat data-mined facts :P --El_Nazgir 16:49, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
- Blast, I wish I'd taken my screenshots of the slot skill windows in PvE instead of PvP. I guess we won't know for sure for another month now. Augh! —Dr Ishmael 16:55, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
- Well, I am very certain about the thief's signet of malice being 3 skill points, so I went ahead and changed that one. --El_Nazgir 16:56, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
- Hmm... maybe it was 1 - 3. I'm not certain either anymore. —Dr Ishmael 17:28, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
- Well, I know the thief is definitely 3 skill points, because I had gotten 3 with my thief and then accidentally unlocked the wrong one and had 2 left and had to find another skill point >.> --El_Nazgir 21:16, 14 June 2012 (UTC)