From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
While I take credit for the original concept of low-player runs, and for organizing these attempts, this would not have been possible without the help and support of everyone involved.
- Thanks to the players who "greenlit" the original concept and believed it was realistic enough to attempt and cool enough to be worth doing.
Levi Cassper Gambito Nik
- Thanks to those who heavily contributed to discussions of strategy.
Seras Moon Levi Jacobbs Gekk Exl Leafy Lys Hamato Veron Narokh
- Thanks to those who agreed to be the keg driver/scheduler, the hardest role in these attempts.
Levi Cassper Hamato Gambito Veron
- Thanks to those who performed additional testing outside of actual attempts.
Levi Cassper Chiorydax Gekk Exl Hamato Nik Narokh
- Thanks to those who recorded video to assist with analysis.
Levi Cassper Sadraal Kazukirii
- Thanks to those who helped deal with map logistics.
- I believe everyone involved made a positive contribution, and deserve to be recognized. Many of the failed attempts helped us ultimately discover a strategy that works, and their importance should not be ignored. Some contributors are anonymous to protect the innocent.
Aailish Blacknorth Cele Cristal Diviner Domo Etybolik Eury Evers Exothermic Feo Gree Greg Gulag Inari James Jack Kalak Kasen Katsumi Kyriellis Lois Niyoth Nolan Pengu PigGee Ray Rhavs Sicarine Snow Staler Tali Trixie Wolfborn Xavier Ymir Anonymous contributor #0 Anonymous contributor #1
- Thanks to Nolan for graciously allowing us to use his teamspeak server.
- Want your name added? Changed? Removed? Let me know.