It might just be me...
...but does anybody else think this mission was a reference to Phoenix Wright, with the cross-referencing testimonies and the rushed music towards the last part?
- I thought the same thing while playing it - didn't notice the music, but the format of Estelle's interrogation was pretty much identical - listen to testimony, consult with your "assistant" Kasmeer, go back through testimony, raise an objection to a certain statement, then present evidence that contradicts the statement. Thanks for the reminder. :) —Dr Ishmael 13:11, 22 August 2014 (UTC)
Yes, it is incomplete, if it was saved like this it wasnt finished.
walkthrough complete version
After Kasmeer quits yabbering speak to the Herald to get an introduction. Another load of yabbering will take place between Kasmeer and Countess Anise. Once this is over you can now start interrogating the guests, some may have a time limit on multiple choice dialogues so you must choose the right choice quickly. If there's more dialogue following each interrogation just pick the single ones that show up (these won't be multi-choice dialogues so no wrong choices here.)
- Confront the Noble man talking with the 2 women near Minister Estelle.
- Wait. I wanted to ask you something.
- Is that why Minister Estelle wants to retire? A lack of excitement?
- Look for 2 Noble men and confront the one wearing a feathered hat.
- I was expecting to see Minister Wi's wife here today.
- (laugh) If you've seen one minister, you've seen them all.
- Confront the Noble lady in a red dress speaking to a lady in a blue dress and pick the first single dialogue.
- Are you enjoying the party? (continue picking all the single dialogues after this one, note the following dialogue appears twice the first time as a single choice dialogue)
- I wouldn't think anyone could ignore such a beautiful night as this.
- I hear one minister is spreading rumours about the queen.
Speak with Kasmeer and then Minister Arton to start the next round of interrogations.
- Speak to Lady Claire standing next to Minister Arton.
- That's just a bad rumor, a lie.
- This doesn't add up.
- Speak to the Noble lady in a purple dress on the other side of the bridge.
- That may be complicated.
- You don't think she met with Scarlet?
- Confront the lone Servant near Minister Estelle.
- I've had some experience with ministers. Not all are bad.
- Do you like your jobs?
Speak with Kasmeer to begin interrogating Minister Estelle.
- Confront Minister Estelle.
- I know all about you.
- I have a question. Is it true that you work closely with Lord Caudecus? (continue picking all the single dialogues after this one and all other dialogues choose "Tell me more.")
- Shy, huh?
- Confront Minister Estelle a second time.
- Did you hear what the queen discussed with Scarlet? (continue picking all the single dialogues after this one)
- Minister Estelle, could you repeat that? (continue picking "Tell me more" after this one)
- I heard the queen was escorted out for her safety. (continue picking all the single dialogues after this one)
- Confront Minister Estelle a third time.
- You're sticking by the claim that they arranged this in the throne room? (continue picking all the single dialogues after this one)
- Minister Estelle, could you repeat that? (continue picking all the single dialogues after this one and all other dialogues choose "Tell me more.")
- I cannot remember the correct choice here but I know it wasn't "You told your accomplice to say it was a black cape."
Continue with the rest of the story. All dialogues from here on are single choice dialogues.