I made a map with all the completion requirements marked. It's quite a large pic. I wasn't sure how to fit it in the existing page but if someone can please advise me on the "layout" I can add it. You can see the Map here. Witchcraft 20:35, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- Just upload it to Metrica Province.png and change the "map =" value to that. --Valshia 20:56, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
Thx & done. I took out the brackets on your answer as the whole image came up full size on this discussion page :) Witchcraft 21:07, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
Currently the Location information is quite bloated in my opinion. There should only maybe just a table describing the sub-area's of the province and with level range. The rest; hearts, PoI, Vista's, ect are all in their own respective paragraphs already.
Does anybody know what the asura gates do on the northern edge of the area yet? There's 2 right next to each other and I can't find an access.
Broken Map Photo
If you click the map photo, the larger version is pixilated on the lower half and can't be viewed. Someone please upload a new version. Innoruuk 22:15, 16 September 2012 (UTC)
2nd jumping puzzle?
in the thaumanova reactor. (where the ice element shows up) there are alot platforms that lead up. trying it right now also, turrest and monster along the way - seems like that one requires a key or something. i've looked around a bit more, and the biome next to the snow also has a jumping puzzle. seems like they are conected
- every 3 hours a key spawns anywhere in the whole reactor, it's just a few pixel of green laying on the floor. you have to imbue 4 elements to the key, water, ice(air), earth(poison) and fire. each room represents one element. earth and ice room are jumping style, water room you have to fight several slimes and in the fireroom you have to wait till the fire-elemental dies, you have to talk to the remains of the golem. when you use the key with the console in the center of the reactor, it loweres the force-field, you jump in and get teleported to a platform on the top of the reactor, there you have to fight against a champion and then you get a chest, but no achievement. --MG127 12:20, 5 October 2012 (UTC)
missing area on the map(screenshot)
right below the wildflame caverns is the Golemagical Institute. --MG127 12:22, 5 October 2012 (UTC)
I think it is more directly to the right of the caverns, but yes. This map needs to be updated to include the Golemagical Institute. I don't know how, however.
anyone know if these have any use, he is at the other end of the lake north of hydrone unit waypoint. --Mistress Denna Grey 22.214.171.124 17:59, 6 November 2012 (UTC)
There seems to be an event called; 'Stop the Inquest theif from escaping with Opticalium research. (4) This is triggered near a golem that repeats - 'Distress, distress.' No mention of this event can be found. 126.96.36.199 18:34, 7 November 2012 (UTC)
Goemm's Lab location
I changed this from Hexane Regrade (the ostensible location in the sky which it otherwise has no interaction with) to Cuatl Morass, where players actually have to go for the entrance to the puzzle. 188.8.131.52 00:44, 12 November 2012 (UTC)
- personally I would leave its real location but add a note saying you have to start somewhere else. Spark-TBa 07:49, 12 November 2012 (UTC)
- That would make things ugly for a lot of other puzzles, which tend to cross over multiple areas. In every other case I've seen, the practice has been to list the location of the entrance, as that is the part most relevant to gameplay, and so far is consistent in that entrances are only in one location. 184.108.40.206 13:31, 12 November 2012 (UTC)
Calx's Hideout events
I repeatedly did this series, handed in none, some, all, more than all data crystals including making sure, with a group that there were no crystals left at all. However, Defeat the destroyers before all golems are destroyed never seemed to be offered, always Save Parnna from the guardian golems. OTOH, if you saw if then you saw it. Claret 04:45, 4 January 2013 (UTC)
No tameable pet locations?
The other map pages have a list of tameable pets on them. Are there no tameables in metrica or is there some other reason this is omitted? Metrica Province also isn't in the list of pet locations however on juvenile red jellyfish it's listed as a location you can tame this creature. I haven't checked myself and haven't personally seen any tameables in metrica but I was hoping to scout out for them while exploring with my low level ranger so it struck me as odd that this information isn't here. Dwllama (talk) 05:29, 26 September 2014 (UTC)
- There certainly are pets in Metrica - Jaguars spring to mind - it's just a matter of nobody having got around to cataloging them yet, just a wiki oversight. — snograt 06:10, 26 September 2014 (UTC)
- Ref: Talk:Queensdale Sept. 21, 2014 note: There have been no pets found in Queensdale in the last 16 months, either. Most pets were removed from starter zones on Sept. 21, 20014. This is confirmed by comparing any two edits of the page before that date. Metrica originally had five tameable pets. The absence of pets here is not an oversight at all. It is a "feature." --Gold Recluse (talk) 13:53, 21 February 2016 (UTC)