Talk:Gift of Color
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Type of tokens
- Zaithan Shards. Also, someone please change the icon, it's a left-facing yellowish face icon. – Valento msg 02:24, 18 October 2012 (UTC)
- All gifts are account bound. Qiff 22:59, 27 March 2013 (UTC)
Can be used the pvp version of unid dyes to make the gift?
- I don't think there is a "PvP version" of dyes, they're all the same regardless of where you acquired them. Unless the name is actually different, of course, but you didn't specify that. —Dr Ishmael 13:45, 3 March 2014 (UTC)
- the "pvp" unidentified dye are account bound and does not stack with the normal ones...
- Oooohhhh... in that case, yeah, they're different, and you can't use them to make this gift. —Dr Ishmael 14:27, 3 March 2014 (UTC)
500 is a bit much for this recipe is it not ?
Is the 5 Merchant the only way to get Unidentified Dye anymore? Rudhraighe 02:56, 22 April 2014 (UTC)
- The recipe is 10g. no laurels needed. You need 100 unidentified dyes, one of the ways to get those is buying them with 500 laurels, but there are many other ways. They drop from black lion chests when opening, but I personally consider that as a bonus while achieving other goals. More important is that they drop in game from foes and when gathering. On top of that you can use a chef to craft 4 spectrum specific unidentied dyes and throw them into the forge. So plenty of ways to get the 100 needed (and small reminder, the recent update allready dropped the amount down massivly). On top of that, the goal of the wiki is to document the game as it is. the talk pages are mainly to discuss the facts being documented and the way to do so. To discuss certain decissions made by Anet, I would recommend other places. the official forums would be more fitting. Good luck! 184.108.40.206 23:40, 23 April 2014 (UTC)
- "they drop in game from foes and when gathering" Nope, they were removed from loot/gather tables. —Dr Ishmael 23:47, 23 April 2014 (UTC)