Talk:Copper Doubloon

From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Drop research[edit]

So where the heck do these actually drop? I've only ever found 2. One was from a storyline reward, the other was a random drop from the boss' chest in the dungeon Flame Temple Tombs. Surely there's a better way to find these...--174.101.255.217 09:24, 31 August 2012 (UTC)

Bags from bandits have a chance to contain these--10.28.100.31 04:41, 26 October 2012 (PDT)

Mystic Forge[edit]

1 copper doubloon on each slot = 1 copper doubloon. What the...? MithUser MithranArkanere Star.pngTalk 02:51, 12 December 2012 (UTC)

Same as getting the same common dye from inputting four common dyes. There's a 20% chance of upgrade and 80% chance of same quality and same type of item. In the case of doubloons, there's a smaller selection, so more likely to get back what you submitted compared to mixing dyes, weapons, armor. 75.36.177.0 04:01, 12 December 2012 (UTC)

Feedback 2017/03/24[edit]

The Mystic Forge can deliver up to 5 Amalgamated gems from the 1 crystalline dust, 3 copper doubloons, 3 copper doubloons, 3 copper doubloons.

Please fix it.

This is noted on the Amalgamated_Gemstone/Recipes page. SarielV 20 x 20px 20:38, 24 March 2017 (UTC)