May 30, 2014
- He's in-game, but his vendor abilities aren't active until June 3. •••Mora 03:48, 31 May 2014 (UTC)
Best Use of WvW Tournament Claim Tickets
- You can't currently get the Hero's or Mistforged Hero's weapons any other way, so obviously if those are appealing, they are the best use. Same for the Dolyak mini.
- For the other possible purchases...
- Obsidian Shards are karma, which you may get a lot of, or not, depending what types of activities you enjoy. The exchange rate is OK. Karma is easy to farm if you do Fractals or a lot of WvW, though.
- Dragonite Ore is only obtainable from WvW, world bosses, Orr temples, and rarely from Living World things. It's not hard to farm, but you're limited on a daily basis for how much you can "farm" - and depending what times you play, or what server you're on for WvW, it might not be possible to get any at all. For myself, Dragonite Ore was the best thing to buy.
- WvW experience would be a dumb thing to buy, since it's much easier to earn by just playing WvW - or spending Laurels, if you really need it.
- Empyreal Shards are also a waste, since you earn truckloads from dungeons, and can "farm" them for free using jump puzzle chests and such.
- Vili 点 03:32, 18 June 2014 (UTC)
Don't forget if you like collecting weapon skins, buy the "Hero's" version of the weapon and the "Gift of Heroes" and Forge the "Mistforged" versions for the same Claim Ticket cost. 2 skins for the price of 1 if you're fine spending on Wine and C.Dust! 220.127.116.11 20:39, 17 September 2014 (UTC)