Talk:Ascalonian Catacombs armor
Comment : actually, the level 35 armor and 60 are totally different. This was probably changed at release. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 11:43, 30 August 2012 (UTC).
The rare set can drop from the dungeons. Maybe from each boss on SM, maybe just from the end boss, maybe from explorable as well. Anyone have any more info? I got the light helm from the last boss on SM. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Valistar (talk) at 22:54, 15 September 2012 (UTC).
- The Ascalonian Clergy Cowl page says that the rare version always drops for light armor wearers the first time they complete story mode. Don't forget to sign your comments. --Felbryn 23:15, 19 October 2012 (UTC)
The defense values listed in the table for the exotic armor pieces on this page don't match the values listed on the pages for the individual armor pieces. --Felbryn 23:16, 19 October 2012 (UTC)
- Do you know which one is correct? - anja 06:58, 20 October 2012 (UTC)
- If I knew that, I would have changed it rather than talking about it. I'll try to remember to check next time I'm in Lion's Arch, but if I had to guess, I'd say the individual pages are probably correct, because they match the defense listed on the wiki for other exotic armors. --Felbryn 07:56, 20 October 2012 (UTC)
Does the armor change skins at night like the weapons or does it stay the same? Mohdalmosa 11:10, 4 November 2012 (UTC)
- due to the lackluster appeal of these, I'd hope so. but I doubt it...debating on if I should "waste" tokens on a piece to try it out... 126.96.36.199 06:05, 5 November 2012 (UTC)
Rare / Exotic screenshots
I see that most screenshots are under the title "rare" while only a few asura are under the title "heavy". I checked on my Sylvari ranger : the screenshots in the "rare" section for medium armor are actually exotic ones. Plus, I don't think we should have rare screenshots on dungeon armor pages, since they are a common low lvl skin, not really the unique dungeon skin. Can someone check the other armors (heavy and light, and especially asura) and change the titles ? Eowin 12:05, 12 January 2013 (UTC)
- What's with the asura female armors here? It looks like a bunch of dropped stuff rather than the dungeon armors you get at Lions Arch, and then the Lions Arch ones are all the listed under exotic. Seems weird without an explanation. (Edit) or rather it seems that all the exotic armors have been put under the Rare heading except for the one rare female asura armor which is exactly where it should be. 188.8.131.52 01:51, 18 January 2013 (UTC)