Rytlock's Critter Rampage
Rytlock’s Critter Rampage is a web game developed by Delly Sartika and the ArenaNet Cinematics team. The game started as a fake game as part of the Super Adventure Box commercial and the concept was developed into a full-fledged game. The game has many similarities to the Super Adventure Box, including hearts, enemies, mushrooms, and music.
- Easy mode
- 6 lives
- Enemies take one hit
- Rytlock mode
- 3 lives
- Enemies take two hits
- Hearts - prevent you from dying.
- Baubles - can be spent on red bottles.
- Bottle of hearts - refills 3 hearts when you would otherwise have to reload.
There is one ending for easy mode and three endings for Rytlock mode, thus four in total.
- Easy mode - Complete the game
- Rytlock mode - Collect all the chests. See the animation.
- Rytlock mode - Complete the game without saving.