Polysaturating Reverberating Infusion
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same or similar titles. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
- Polysaturating Reverberating Infusion (Gray)
- Polysaturating Reverberating Infusion (Purple)
- Polysaturating Reverberating Infusion (Red)
- The effects from Polysaturating Reverberating Infusions, Hylek Potions, Polyluminescent Undulating Refractor, and Polyluminescent Undulating Infusions have the same priority. As such, the one applied last will take affect until zoning; upon zoning a random cosmetic upgrade equipped will be shown.
- Because Polysaturating Infusions do not affect character skin, when combined with a Polyluminescent, the skin will never be overridden but the armor and hair will.
- The appearance of these infusions is very similar to the profession-specific colored auras surrounding bosses in the original Guild Wars.