- Sound Designer
- Previous positions
- Sound Implementer
- Base Game
Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
Joseph Clark is a Sound Designer and part of the Audio Team at ArenaNet. He began working for ArenaNet on March 2014. He has provided audio and dialogue for many areas in the base game and Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns. While working with Microsoft between expansions, he worked on sounds for Project Spark, a program used to make movies, games, etc. on Microsoft Windows 8 and Xbox One.
- September 2016 - Present
- Sound Designer - Designing and implementing new sound assets, ambient audio, and voice overs.
- September 2015 - March 2016
- Sound Implementer - Designing and implementing sound effects, audio for in-game cinematics, and dialogue for English, French, German, and Chinese.
- February 2015 - August 2015
- Project Spark - Edited and implemented dialogue, music, and provided audio-post-production for game cinematics and trailers.
- March 2014 - February 2015
- Audio Assistant - Recorded, designed, and implemented sound effects and in-game dialogue.
- August 2012 - August 2014
- Sound Designer - Recording, designing, and implementing sound for Video Games and Movies.