Guild Wars 2 Wiki:Changelog
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This page lists the most important updates applied to the wiki software.
Maintenance 9 September 2021
- Added the mw:Extension:AdvancedSearch extension.
Maintenance 1 September 2021
- Changed the mw:Extension:TitleKey extension with mw:Extension:CirrusSearch and mw:Extension:Elastica.
Maintenance 7 July 2021
- Upgraded MediaWiki from version 1.35.2 to 1.35.3.
Maintenance 24 June 2021
- mw:Manual:$wgWatchlistExpiry set to true.
- Watchlist expiry can now be managed from a dropdown menu when saving pages, or from within the popup that appears after clicking watch at the top of any page. (per this request)
- mw:Extension:MultimediaViewer enabled.
Maintenance 19 May 2021
- Upgraded MediaWiki from version 1.35.1 to 1.35.2.
Maintenance 30 March 2021
- Upgraded MediaWiki from version 1.34.4 to 1.35.1.
- Upgraded Semantic MediaWiki from version 3.1.6 to 3.2.2.
- Changed the DPL extension from Hydrawiki Gitlab DPL extension to the Universal-Omega Gitlab DPL3.
- Disabled the RecentChangesLogFilter extension.
Maintenance 6 October 2020
- Upgraded MediaWiki from version 1.34.2 to 1.34.4.
Maintenance 14 July 2020
- Upgraded MediaWiki from version 1.34.1 to 1.34.2.
Maintenance 22 April 2020
- Upgraded MediaWiki from version 1.34.0 to 1.34.1.
- Upgraded Semantic MediaWiki from version 3.1.5 to 3.1.6.
Maintenance 20 April 2020
- Added the wikiEditor extension.
Maintenance 31 March 2020
- The localSettings.php variable
$wgResourceLoaderMaxQueryLengthhas been removed to enable multiple resource loader modules to be loaded at once.
- The DynamicPageList3 extension has been updated to version 3.3.3. A patch has also been applied based on this commit.
Maintenance 25 March 2020
- Upgraded MediaWiki from version 1.30.0 to 1.34.0.
- Upgraded Semantic MediaWiki from version 2.5.6 to version 3.1.5.
- Enabled the NewUserMessage, Popups, TextExtracts and PageImages extensions.
- Added the MobileFrontend extension.
- Multiple localSettings.php variables (
$wgFooterIcons) were changed to be uniform across all wikis.
Maintenance 24 May 2018
- Added a Cookie Notification window.
- Removed the Maps extension.
Maintenance 23 May 2018
- Recreating all of the current AWS Aurora MySQL database instances with encrypted instances.
Maintenance 18 May 2018
- Enabled IP address anonymization for the Google Analytics extension.
Maintenance 17 May 2018
- Applied AWS Aurora MySQL minor version upgrades.
Maintenance 15 May 2018
- Applied PHP security update.
Maintenance 20 March 2018
- Upgraded MediaWiki from version 1.27.2 to version 1.30.0.
- Upgraded Semantic MediaWiki from version 2.4.4 to version 2.5.6.
- Replaced the Semantic Forms extension with Page Forms.
- Updated DPL to DynamicPageList3.
- Added the following extensions: Echo, Nuke, Thanks, WikiLove
Maintenance 12 June 2017
- Changed a parameter of the MediaWiki software for the "Email this user" feature. Emails using this feature now put the sender's address in the Reply-To header instead of the From header to prevent accidental exposure of the recipient's address if email delivery fails.
Maintenance 24 April 2017
- Upgraded MediaWiki from version 1.27.1 to version 1.27.2.
- Reverted a previous code change that fixed issues with ampersands, apostrophes and plus signs in article names, as MediaWiki version 1.27.2 includes a fix for this issue.
Maintenance 14 December 2016
- Upgraded Semantic MediaWiki from version 2.4.1 to version 2.4.4.
- Updated the extension RecentChangesLogFilter to 1.3.
- Updated the extension ListTransclusions to 2.0.
Maintenance 30 November 2016
- Upgraded MediaWiki from version 1.26.4 to version 1.27.1.
- Upgraded Semantic MediaWiki from version 2.3.1 to version 2.4.1.
Maintenance 31 August 2016
- Upgraded MediaWiki from version 1.26.3 to version 1.26.4.
Maintenance 7 April 2016
- Changed the captcha software from QuestyCaptcha to NoCaptcha.
Maintenance 16 March 2016
- Upgraded MediaWiki from version 1.24.2 to version 1.26.2.
- Upgraded extensions to recent compatible versions.
- Upgraded Semantic MediaWiki from version 2.1 to version 2.3.1.
- Disabled the SemanticFormsInputs extension due to incompatibility with the latest Semantic MediaWiki version.
Maintenance 17 December 2013
- Patched MediaWiki software from 1.20.7 to 1.20.8
- Updated the extension RecentChangesLogFilter to 1.2
Maintenance 7 November 2013
- Installed the extension RecentChangesLogFilter
Maintenance 24 October 2013
- Patched MediaWiki software from 1.20.6 to 1.20.7
- Replaced ReCaptcha with QuestyCaptcha
- Upgraded SemanticMediawiki extension from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
- Upgraded associated Validator extension
- Upgraded AbuseFilter extension to latest snapshot
- Updated user group permissions to make them consistent across all 4 GW2 wikis
- Removed the ArenaNetIT usergroup.
- Updated a few wiki settings to make them consistent across all 4 GW2 wikis
Maintenance 26 July 2013
- Created the namespace "API", the usergroup "apieditor" and the permission "editapi"
Maintenance 27 June 2013
- Added the deletelogentry permission to the Sysops user group.
Maintenance 21 June 2013
- Upgraded the MediaWiki software from version 1.20.5 to 1.20.6.
Maintenance - 14 June 2013
- Changed the Captcha system from FancyCaptcha to ReCaptcha.
Maintenance – 8 May 2013
- Upgraded the MediaWiki software from version 1.16 to 1.20.5.
- Upgraded all the MediaWiki extensions for 1.20.x compatibility.
- Applied a DPL patch to fix a bug causing incompatibility with the Cite extension.
- Applied a DismissableSiteNoticePlus patch to fix a display issue.
- Added group permissions to fix an issue that prevented new editors from being able to watch pages.
- Installed some extensions from the Semantic MediaWiki Bundle.
- Upgraded the Maps extension for compatibility with Semantic Maps.