Gem Store/Seasonal inventory
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Seasonal inventory refers to specific Gem Store items only available during a certain season in a year.
List of inventories
- See also: Category:Spring inventory
- See also: Category:Summer inventory
- See also: Category:Fall inventory
- The start and end dates of the respective seasonal inventory varies.
- The estimated start dates are as follows:
- Spring: February/March
- Summer: June
- Fall/Winter: September
- Approximate end dates:
- Spring: June
- Summer: September
- Fall/Winter: February/March
- Additional items may be added to or removed from an inventory once a new cycle begins. Items may switch their seasonal inventory.
- Despite being a part of a seasonal inventory, items are expected to be occasionally on sale out of season.
- It's possible for items to have overlapping seasonal categories.
- Items that are part of a seasonal cycle can be found in the Seasonal Style Swap tab of the store interface.
- Seasonal inventories were first referenced on March 1, 2016. 
- Instead of having inventories for all four seasons, the item selections of Fall and Winter are merged into one inventory.
- Fall/Winter inventory clearance announcement in 2016
- Spring inventory clearance announcement in 2016
- Summer inventory clearance announcement in 2016
- Fall/Winter inventory clearance announcement in 2017
- Summer inventory clearance announcement in 2017