From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
In Tribulation Mode, even the local flora cannot be trusted. Fertilized with nitroglycerine, these Flower Bomb posies pack a punch if players approach too closely.
- Cannot be targeted or attacked.
- Detonates when players get too close, resulting in instant death for the player and itself.
- Flower - Flower detonates for 99999 damage (instant death).
- Static flowers that are not moving.
- Flowers are single-shot and will not respawn before you leave the zone.
- While the flower cannot be attacked, it can be defused safely by evading through it.