From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Effect type
- Game link
Your inventory is full.
— In-game description
- Players will not be allowed to pick up loot, open containers, salvage or purchase items from vendors until there is at least one free inventory slot.
- Players are however allowed to deposit items into their bank, sell items to vendors, sell items on the trading post, and destroy items to free up space.
- Any items not yet picked up on the ground will queue up in a window named "You are Encumbered!".
- At some point Encumbered replaced Crippled.
- The most items you can have in the "You are Encumbered!" window is 50.