Game Designer Ben Miller graduated from the Art Institute of Phoenix with a bachelor’s degree in game design. After a short stint at a small publisher working on hunting games, doing graphic design, and putting together proposals for various high profile intellectual properties, he packed his bags and moved up to Seattle to work on the original Guild Wars. Most notably Ben was the campaign lead for Guild Wars: Nightfall, and Eye Of The North. On Guild Wars 2, Ben has been a secret agent of sorts, working on everything from Audio to UI\UX to MTX and beyond. Right now he spends his time doing what he loves: writing flavor text for karma items.
— ArenaNet blog
Ben Miller is a game designer for ArenaNet. After graduating from the Art Institute of Phoenix with a degree in Game Art and Design, he moved into the game industry as a project manager for ARUSH Entertainment where he worked on Playboy: The Mansion, and various other titles. While working for ArenaNet, he was also the lead designer for Eye of the North.
- Ben Miller on the Golden Rules of Guild Wars 2 - ArenaNet - July 3, 2012
- PAX: Exploring Guild Wars: Eye of the North and beyond - Ars Technica - August 28, 2007
- Eye of the North Preview - Ben Miller Interview - MMORPG Nation - August 10, 2007
- Building a MMORPG Bridge - Ten Ton Hammer - July 27, 2007
- A Conversation With ArenaNET - IGN - June 28, 2007
- Guild Wars: Eye of the North Q&A - Introduction to the First Guild Wars Expansion - Gamespot - April 16, 2007
- Guild Wars 2, part one - CVG - April 22, 2008
- Guild Wars 2, part one - CVG - April 8, 2007
- The best things in life are free - Eurogamer - April 6, 2007