From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Prior to the reconstruction of Lion's Arch
- I can't believe it. One minute everything was fine; the next the city was crumbling.
- You're safe now.
- I've tried to reassure Fyr, but he's dedicated to distrusting Evon Gnashblade. I'm sure he'll feel better once we can get into the city, and he can set up his new business.
- I'm sure you're right.
- Prior to the destruction of Lion's Arch
- Isn't this a magnificent view? This is my favorite spot. You can see everything: the Lion's Court, Sanctum Harbor, Fort Marriner...even the Quaggan village.
Do you live in the city?
- I don't live anywhere. I'm like pollen in the wind, floating wherever it takes me. Yesterday it brought me here.
Have you ever been this far from the Grove?
- Is it that obvious? I might seem like a complete ninny.
- No. Your demeanor is refreshing, actually. Enjoy the view.
- I can't imagine a more welcoming place to alight.
It's refreshing to meet another Priory member taking time to enjoy nature.
- We spend so much time with our noses in the dirt that we rarely bother to look up to feel the sun on our faces. And I want to enjoy this view while it is still here.
Do you have reason to believe that it might change?
- Every day, the number of travelers arriving at Lion's Arch grows smaller. And those who do come tell tales of undead advancing nearer the walls. I fear a second destruction of Lion's Arch may be at hand.
What would you do if the undead did arrive?
- What any good Durmand Priory researcher would do-grab as many artifacts representative of daily life here and flee, so that some scant record of these happier times might survive.
- I hope that plan will never become necessary.
- There will always be fearmongers, even in the most tranquil of times.
- Then I should leave you to enjoy your peace and quiet.
- I won't distract you from your sightseeing. Good-bye.