- 3 Giant Wintersday Gifts, a Speed Booster and a Heavy Loot Bag on my first run with a lvl 80 char
- 3 Giant gifts on subsequent completions with the lvl 80 char.
- 3 Small gifts on completion on a lvl 14 char.
Please list your first-time drops as well as the gift awarded at different character levels here, thanks! Tub 12:58, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
- A friend got 3 Giant Gifts, 4 Flawless Snowflakes, a Heavy Loot Bag and a Crafting Booster on first run (level 80); I got 3 Giant Gifts, a Snowman Tonic, one Gulp of Liquid Karma and 5 Flawless Snowflakes on first run (level 80). poke | talk 14:14, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
I got 3 Giant Wintersday Gifts doing it my first and only time on a level 80. No boosts or other items. -Xenth
- I got 3 Giant Wintersday Gifts, 4 Flawless Snowflakes, Flask of Liquid Karma, and a Snowman Tonic on my level 80's first time completion.
- I got 3 Giant Wintersday Gifts on my level 80 character repetition
- I got 3 Large Wintersday Gifts on my level 44 character
- I got 3 Medium Wintersday Gifts on my level 39 character
- I got 3 Small Wintersday Gifts on my level 10 character
- I got 3 Small Wintersday Gifts on my level 2 character
- Level 73, 3 Giant Wintersday Gifts, 5 Pristine Snowflakes, a Gulp of Liquid Karma and a Speed Booster, and then another 3 Giant gifts on repeat. Puk 05:10, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
- I got nothing :p I got to the end, got the achievement but got sent back immediately before I could open the chest. Yay christmas..--22.214.171.124 22:12, 17 December 2012 (UTC)
If you repeat the jumping puzzle, the puzzle will give you only three level-appropriate gifts at the chest. It will not give additional rewards beyond 5 extras in my experience. Any additional completions will either boost you straight to Lion's Arch or result in an empty chest. 126.96.36.199 01:47, 22 December 2012 (UTC)
Although you appear to be locked into wearing only armor, if there's a town item in your inventory, double clicking it to equip the item will transform your character into town clothes. However these will be turned back to armor when you are teleported to begin the jumping puzzle --BramStoker (talk, contribs) 02:23, 21 December 2012 (UTC)
 Not Applicable to January Monthly
Entering this jumping puzzle is not applicable to the January monthly achievement. I assume this is because you're not discovering it; you are just being let in by an NPC. 188.8.131.52 19:24, 1 January 2013 (UTC)