Talk:Help Cesseilia defend and research the oasis
Cesseilia seems to be bugged. On Kodash [DE] just now no one was able to get the potions brewed and thus no process for the heart was possible.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by 192.168.104.83 (talk • contribs) at 18:38, 17 September 2012 (UTC).
- I can confirm. There is an infinite event "Clear undead from the oasis" where it does not seem to be possible to get the undead counter below 3. 188.8.131.52 19:27, 21 September 2012 (UTC)
- It still does not appear to be possible to clear the undead, but it is possible to get the heart without clearing them. You just have to keep killing...
I'm leaving my notes here in case anyone wants to re-check them. It's also a guide to make it unneeded to manually check every combination. But I am fairly sure I have been torough and didn't make any mistake.
- Skill slot #1: Frog Legs and Fern
- Skill slot #2: Mushroom and Sparkfly
- Skill slot #3: Coral and Eagle Feathers
- Skill slot #4: Vine
Logically, that excludes every single possibility containing two items that use the same skill slot. From manually trying I found that also clashing are Frog Legs with Mushroom, Fern with Vine, Sparkfly with Coral, and Eagle Feathers with Vine.
If you then write down all combinations you can limit to any combination using 3 or 4. That's because 5 ingredients isn't possible; there isn't a single item under that skill slot #5. Scratch down combinations that clash according to above lines. Test the clashing duos yourself if you want. I ended up with only 7 viable combinations, of whom all with have only 3 ingredients. There isn't a single combination of 4 that doesn't clash. I manually tried each of remaining 7 and they all took on the skillbar. It might be fun to see what each combination does -- fern, mush, coral made the spider huge I believe. Disconnect 20:39, 8 November 2012 (UTC)
I have being trying some combinations too, and it's hard to get the last ones you need to end the heart (all got repeated or brown). The one that seemed to work properly were the 3 animals (sparkfly, eagle and frog). And the one she suggest you is mushroom, fern and eagle. Joi 20:39, 11 November 2012 (UTC)
Here is a list of all the incompatibilities (each item is incompatible with two other items):
- Fern: Frog, Vine
- Frog: Fern, Mushroom
- Mushroom: Frog, Sparkfly
- Sparkfly: Mushroom, Coral
- Coral: Sparkfly, Eagle
- Eagle: Coral, Vine
- Vine: Fern, Eagle
The following should therefore be all possible good combinations:
- Fern, Mushroom, Coral
- Fern, Mushroom, Eagle
- Fern, Sparkfly, Eagle
- Frog, Sparkfly, Eagle
- Frog, Sparkfly, Vine
- Frog, Coral, Vine
- Mushroom, Coral, Vine
Assuming you use each discovered potion on a spider and kill it, and you don't get any additional heart progress in other ways (such as killing other people's spiders or participating in the dynamic event), you'll complete the heart when you discover the fourth potion (before having to use it on a spider).
VindeeHitowah 17 Nov 2012
Character stuck after brewing potion
- I can comfirm that.
- Screenshot the file, convert it to .png and crop it, then upload it at File:Incompatible Ingredients.png + someone else will get around to replacing it with a clean database image. -Chieftain Alex 12:07, 7 August 2015 (UTC)
Contributing event bug/anomaly
Added note about how certain event adds nothing to heart progress and other listed event your char needs to be in specific area to get any progress. 184.108.40.206 22:14, 28 November 2015 (UTC)