This widget displays world bosses and map meta events across Tyria.
- Widget:Event timer
- Widget:Event timer/jquery ui sortable.js
- Widget:Event timer/jquery ui sortable min.js
- Widget:Event timer/script.js
All of the below features can be undone by pressing the "Reset saved preferences" button, which reverts to the default appearance. Changes are otherwise tracked and remembered between browsing sessions.
- Settings box
- Checkboxes beneath the widget allow the selection of the following (please note these changes are not applied until the apply button is pressed):
- "12 hour AM/PM" - displays times in 12 hour format with the AM/PM suffix.
- "Compact times" - displays the times at the top of the page instead of beside every event. You can still find a specific event start time by hovering over the event.
- "Compact headings view" - displays headings to the left instead of above each map meta. (No effect if headings are hidden)
- "Hide categories" - hides the expansion category headings
- "Hide headings" - hides the map meta headings
- "Hide chat links" - hides chat links for events.
- "Start with even UTC hours only" - as it says
- Rearranging content
- Rows can be dragged into a new sequence.
- Rows can be deleted by clicking the [X] to the right of the heading.
- Time shifting
- Clicking on the "Next 2 hours" button will increment the current time by 2 hours, showing you events in the future.
- Clicking on the "Previous" 2 hours" button will decrement the current time by 2 hours.
- Moving back to the current 2 hour time-window will resume auto-update. Clicking on the red marker will also resume auto-update
- Optional. Zone abbreviation. If provided, only the given zone will be displayed (and the compact viewing mode will be used). Valid options:
- Further valid, but hidden by default options:
- Multiple zones can be specified by separating with a comma, e.g.
- Originally based on code copied from the JSFiddle for http://gw2.ninja/timer by reddit users /u/fffam and /u/rediche.