User talk:Kaon Frostblade
Hi! Welcome to the Guild Wars 2 Wiki!
Your signature is slightly imperfect atm. In your preferences please replace
[[User:Kaon Frostblade|<i><font color="darkblue">Kaon Frostblade</font></i>]] <small>[[User:Kaon Frostblade|<font color="black">talk</font>]]</small>
[[User:Kaon Frostblade|<i><font color="darkblue">Kaon Frostblade</font></i>]] <small>[[User_talk:Kaon Frostblade|<font color="black">talk</font>]]</small>
as currently "talk" links to your user page and not your talk page.
Thanks AFK. I'm not exactly new at making webpages, but the signatures are completely new to me. I changed it. And thanks for the welcome. I can't wait till GW2 comes out. Kaon Frostblade talk 23:31, 20 September 2010 (UTC)
- No problem buddy. Please feel free to toss me any questions you have and I'll do my best to answer them or pass them along for you.
- One other bit of wiki etiquette is adding one colon - : - at the start of each line of your message if responding to someone as opposed to beginning a new discussion. So it'd work something like this;
- :Line one of your response to my first message. Sentence two of your response to my first message.
- :Line two of your response to my first message.
- ::I comment on your response, adding a second colon as there was one at the start of the previous message.
- etc. You start off with none, then you add one each time. If I havn't been clear just say and I'll try to give you a clearer, more concise description.
- Happy editing! A F K When Needed 15:53, 21 September 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I figured that out a little while after editing lolz. Thanks again. Kaon Frostblade 19:55, 21 September 2010 (UTC)
Please update your signature preferences to include File:User Kaon Frostblade Frost Sword.png as images used privately in the user space or as part of a signature much include "User" and the user name of the person who uploaded it, for some reason.
- Okay, thanks AFK. I wondered what to do with that. Now I know. And I do agree that rules are rules so I'm fine with it. Thanks again, Kaon Frostblade 15:42, 23 September 2010 (UTC)