User:MithranArkanere/Missing skill thought experiments
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Water Mace:
- Works a bit like the Celestial Avatar. Players are not meant to have it in their hands for long. Equp, use, discard.
- Heals self and on the area when conjured. Stacking both heals on self heals about 90% of signet of restorations healing.
- Holding it gives Compassion and Concentration, and pulses a very small self regeneration effect half of soothing mist.
- #1 Is ground targeted. It throws a mace like a stick grenade. It deals deals a bit of damage to up to 5 enemies and heals in an area to up to 5 allies.
- #2 Creates a water spring that pulses for 4 seconds haling allies, and it's a water field.
- #3 Summons a large mass of water that falls on the targeted group, causing stun and a some damage on up to 5 enemies, and dealing regeneration to up to 5 allies. Blast finisher.
- #4 Creates a soothing mist that slowly chases the selected target (enemy or ally) for 10 seconds, cleansing conditions from allies on its way while removing Might and Fury from enemies.
- #5 Creates a Maelstrom. Enemies trying to move away from the center are pushed to the center, on the center, it dazes enemies for 0.5s every 2 seconds. Every time a Maelstrom interrupts a target or damages a defiance bar, it heals up to 5 allies in its area.
- Ice bow stops healing, instead a water arrow, it fires sharper ice arrows that deal bleeding and shatter dealing bleeding to 2 other targets near the target hit.
- Ice bow also stops giving healing power. It gives Expertise instead.