From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Effect type
- Game link
Movement speed increased by 33%; stacks duration.
— In-game description
- It is very likely that this effect was the original version of Swiftness, before it was reworked into the Swiftness boon.
- Despite what the description says, this effect stacks in intensity, not duration.
- Each stack lasts 10 seconds and considerably increases movement speed.
- The game treats this effect as the normal Swiftness boon, so any effect that applies under the effect of Swiftness will also apply under the effect of this Arah Swiftness, and player chatter may also be heard.
- Players can also find in Arah what is likely was the original fury effect, which stacked in intensity, before it was reworked into the fury boon that stacks in duration.