From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Before Escape from Lion's Arch
- Are you sure you're in the right part of town, cur? You look more out of place than a carbunkle on the queen's rump. What do you want?
I'm just seeing all that Lion's Arch has to offer.
- Pah. Nice try, but I hardly think the Undermarket is part of the approved tour. I'm sure you're here to see things that aren't on offer in the Trader's Forum.
- On your way up here, you passed merchants who specialize in...acquired goods. If they don't have what you want, they can get it for you-if they can find an owner who'd rather part with it than a limb.
What do you and the lug do here, then?
- Bort and I oversee this little bazaar. We used to run the waves together, stealing from the innocent and foolish. Then we decided to put those skills to use in retail. Better hours and higher profits.
- I should just let you get back to your business.
- (If member of Order of Whispers)
Knowledge of the unknown.
- Then you've come to the right place-I'm a purveyor of of the unpurveyed. Pull up a seat, Whisperer.
Anything in Lion's Arch of interest to the Order?
- The Order's had us investigating a hidden cavern in the southeast. It's said a great treasure is there - one that is as old as the city.
- No one's been able to get past the cavern's obstacles. Some are even claiming the place is haunted, which only makes the Order more interested in what's there.
- Maybe I'll have better luck. See you.
After Escape from Lion's Arch
- I will kill them all and hang their heads from the cave's ceiling. And that'll be for starters.
- You know how it feels to be outsmarted by a skritt? Those mangy rodents took our cave! I will kill them all!
- Good luck.
- Ah, I'll be going now.