From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|This user's was - and still is - a Guild Wars player. You can visit their other user page here.|
Link ALL the chats!
— Mithrán S. Arkanere
Doing (sort of)
- The path to unlocks.
- List of pets by location and level.
- List of skills activable in mid-air.
- Suspicious items.
- Character responses and cues.
- Missing skill thought experiments
- Improving legendary essences of luck
- Follow-up event indicator
- Hand health features
- Multilanguage chat
- Daily limit vs Daily quota, less pressure within the same limits
- Hats must come back!
- One-time only cultural armor purchase
- Skill uses
- Character-based titles
- Vistas and Hero points for Southsun
- Improving PvP Profession dailies
- 18 character slots.
- "Tigris Bellatrix" is latin for "Warrior Tigress".
- "Iubhar" is Scottish Gaelic for Taxus baccata or "common yew". Its wood is often used to make excellent bows. Yew means 'sorrow' in the language of flowers.
- "Lus na h-oidhche" is the Scottish Gaelic name for the Atropa Belladonna or "deadly nightshade", a plant know for its extremely potent hallucinogen properties. Belladonna means "silence" in the language of flowers.
- "Craobh bròin" is the Scottish Gaelic name of the Cupressus sempervirens or "mediterranean cypress", also known as "graveyard cypress". Cypress means "death, mourning, despair" in the language of flowers.
- Don't ask about Hel Nördgud. YOU·DON'T·WANT·TO·KNOW.