Modus Sceleris is a guild of elite fighters who can be found across Tyria. Each member uses one or more unique skills that are neither available to players nor seen on other NPCs. For example, Veland can explode into rats and Freeth will summon glue turrets.
- Defeat Orma of Modus Sceleris (32, 63)
- Defeat Veland of Modus Sceleris (32, 61)
- Stop members of Modus Sceleris from ambushing adventurers (34, 65)
- Win three rounds of Modus Sceleris's tournament (37, 61)
- Bonus round: defeat Modus Sceleris (37, 61) [Group Event]
- Modus Sceleris was added to the game in the 22 October 2012 game update.
- The name Modus Sceleris is a Latin phrase that translates to "Way of Crime."