Eric Flannum, Lead Game Designer, started as an artist and level designer at Blizzard Entertainment, where he worked on Warcraft 2, Diablo, and StarCraft. Eric went on to work as Lead Designer on Sacrifice for Shiny Entertainment and The Bard's Tale for inXile Entertainment. While at ArenaNet, Eric worked as a Game Designer on Guild Wars: Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall, and Eye of the North. He is currently the Lead Game Designer on Guild Wars 2.
- Guild Wars 2: Engineer - Interview mit Eric Flannum und Jon Peters (english) - Wartower.de - May 19, 2011
- Guild Wars 2 Developer Demo - LoreHound - September 9, 2010
- Guild Wars 2 Developer Interview - INCgamers - February 22, 2010
- Guild Wars 2: Exclusive Interview - MMORPG - December 8, 2009
- Guild Wars 2 Interview Insanity - Gay Gamer - April 30, 2007
- The best things in life are free - Eurogamer - April 6, 2007
- Guild Wars 2 : interview Eric Flannum - Jeux Video [French] - April 4, 2007