From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the Ice Bow conjure weapon skill. For the Glyph of Storms trait skill, see Ice Storm (Glyph of Storms skill). For enemy, see Ice Storm (NPC).
Call down an ice storm on the target area.
— In-game description [?]
- Movement interrupts the activation time, resulting in fewer impacts.
- Damage listed is per hit. Like Meteor Shower, smaller AoEs rain down around the target area.
- The storm itself is smaller in radius, making this skill more effective against single targets, particularly large ones that can be hit by all of the ice AoEs.
- The damage is doubled in PvP
- Damage: 355 (1.0)?
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 18, 2016||
|September 29, 2015||
|September 30, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- Prior to the 29 September 2015 update, this skill did twice the direct damage per hit and the number of targets was 5 instead of 3.