From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Hero)
- This article is about the user interface. For the achievement, see Hero (achievements).
- Equipment: This tab gives an outline of the character and allows the player to see and change the equipment used. There are three sub tabs to this tab;
- Equipment — displays items in the character's inventory, current equipment (armor, weapons, trinkets, and gathering tools), and character information (name, level, profession, attributes).
- Wardrobe — allows usage of Transmutation Charges to change the character's equipment to a skin from the available unlocked skins.
- Dyes — allows dye to be applied to the currently equipped armor or outfit.
- Outfits — allows an outfit to be selected that is shown above the armor of a character.
- Miniatures — allows players to select miniatures that follow the character.
- Finishers — allows players to select the finisher used.
- Mail Carriers — allows players to select the mail carrier used when sending mail to players or receiving game mail.
- Glider Skins — allows players to preview gliders as well as to select which glider they want to use when gliding.
- Build: used to equip skills and traits.
- Training: used to unlock skills and traits with hero points.
- Story Journal: show the character's progress in the Personal Story and Living World.
- Crafting: shows the character's crafting disciplines and all learned recipes.
- Achievements: shows the account's progress with achievement categories.
- Achievement rewards — bonus rewards for earned achievement rewards when a threshold is reached.
- Titles — lists available titles and allows the character to display one.
- Login rewards — earned by login into the account each day.
- Account bonus — increases account gold find, karma gain, experience gain, and magic find.
- Masteries: lists all available Heart of Maguuma and Central Tyria mastery tracks, and allows the choosing of one specific track to train as well as the allocation of available mastery points.
- Build and Training