From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ranger (skill list)
- Main hand axe
- Game link
Throw an axe to chill the area around your foe. Your pet's next attack inflicts weakness.
- Damage: 660 (1.8)?
- Damage: 367 (1.0)?
- Bleeding (12s): 792 Damage3
- Chilled (4s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
- Weakness (10s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, +50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
- Weakness (4s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, +50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
- Range: 900
- Blast Radius: 240
- Number of Targets: 5
— In-game description
- Farsighted — Ranger weapon skills deal increased strike damage. Damage is further increased for foes above the range threshold.
- Predator's Onslaught — You and your pet deal increased strike damage to disabled, defiant, or movement-impaired foes. Affected conditions are stun, taunt, daze, cripple, fear, immobilize, and chilled.
- Hidden Barbs — Bleeding you inflict is more dangerous.
- Honed Axes — You and your pet gain ferocity. Axe skills gain reduced recharge, and you gain additional ferocity while wielding an axe.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
- When you use this skill your pet is buffed with Enfeebling Strike for 15 seconds.
- The pet effect is applied when you throw the axe, you don't need to hit a target.
- While in beastmode, the player's next attack applies weakness.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 30, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|January 22, 2019||
|December 11, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|December 12, 2017||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 20, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|July 01, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|May 14, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: