Western Ward (original)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the original area. For the modern version, see Western Ward.
After the attack on the city, the Mystic Forge was moved there, along with all the crafting stations.
- Western Ward Waypoint
- Sanctum Harbor Waypoint
- Points of Interest
- Mystic Plaza
- Western Ward Vista
- (changed after attack on Lion's Arch)
- Follow the road north and around the bend from Western Ward Waypoint.
- Continue north until you can turn and jump up onto the hill.
- Run south on the hill towards the house, jumping onto the house to get the vista.
- Trader Jikk's
- Adventurer (unsure about this)
- Blood Legion Soldier (passes through) (unsure about this)
- Blue Moa Bird
- Casual Observer
- Consortium Junior Surveyor
- Consortium Surveyor
- Coho Salmon
- Green Moa
- Shady Worker
- Sockeye Salmon
- Tropical Bird
- Black Lion Trader
- Patja the Painter
During Reconstruction of Lion's Arch
- Casual Observer: Hard to believe the old city is pretty much gone.
- Casual Observer: It was too old-fashioned for my tastes. I hope the new construction is more modern.
- Casual Observer: Whatever they do, I hope they don't abandon the nautical theme.
Before Lion's Arch Reborn
- Worker (1): I want ale.
- Worker (2): Who doesn't?
- Worker (1): Maybe those norn are onto something.
- Local (1): Did you go out drinking last night?
- Local (2): Oh, yeah.
- Local (1): I didn't hear you come home.
- Local (2): I didn't.
- Citizen: This city runs on cash, and I don't have any.
- Lionguard: You've got choices: work, fight, or beg.
- Citizen: Yeah, well...none of those really suit me.
- Lionguard: Wow. Too lazy, cowardly, and proud to make money. Your future's so bright I'm squinting.
- Scholar: I spent a few years in the Lionguard.
- Citizen: Why'd you leave?
- Scholar: I didn't like the violence-to-profit ratio.
- Citizen (skritt 1): You know, you were supposed to meet me at the market yesterday.
- Citizen (skritt 2): Which one? The one above? Or the one below?
- Citizen (skritt 1): I don't go to the one below. And neither do you!
- Citizen (skritt 2): Oh, right! I was...uh...getting my lice treated.
- Citizen (skritt 1): No more sewers for you, buddy.
- Citizen (skritt 2): Right! There are no sewers! Only secrets.
- [A human Citizen approaches a closed door.]
- Citizen (human): It's me again!
- Citizen (human): Won't you come out and talk to me, my sweet?
- Citizen (human): Come kiss me good-bye, my darling!
- Citizen (human): I'll probably die out there!
- [An asura Citizen comes to the door.]
- Citizen (human): My love! Why do you treat me with such disregard?
- Citizen (asura): Go away.
- Citizen (human): You looked taller in the pub last night.
- Citizen (asura): You're at the wrong address, you idiot.
- Citizen (human): Tomorrow I'm going to redecorate my room.
- Citizen (norn): Why? What's wrong with a wood pallet to sleep on? That's what I have, and I'm perfectly happy.
- Bartender: Remember Yakkington?
- Patron: Yeah?
- Bartender: When I went to the bazaar, I saw a dolyak for sale, descended directly from the professor himself!
- Patron: Oh, that would be amazing.
Before Escape from Lion's Arch
- [A human citizen and his quaggan assistant approach the Crow's Nest.]
- Citizen (human): Come along. I won't be late again. I pay you well enough. You should try to keep up.
- Citizen (quaggan): Quaggan is sorry, sir.
- [They enter the tavern.]
- Citizen (human): Did you remember to bring my other pair of gloves?
- Citizen (quaggan): You didn't ask for them, sir. Quaggan will go back.
- Citizen (human): No, never mind. I'll just have to do without.
- Boss: Bouncer! We're expecting a heavy crowd tonight. You and your boyfriend ready?
- Bouncer (asura): My golem is a precision instrument. One word from me and you're mashed potatoes. Golem on.
- Bouncer (golem): (whirrrr)
- Patron (1): My uncle thinks he can buy his way into the council.
- Patron (2): Oh, really? Why does he think that?
- Patron (1): Money, pure and simple. His guild looted a pirate ship, and now they're rolling in cash.
- Patron (1): Seen any?
- Patron (2): Any what?
- Patron (1): Any pirates. Seen any?
- Patron (2): Um, no.
- Patron: Are you a master mixologist? Can you mix me up a Sparkfly Fenblaster?
- Bartender: I'm a bartender. I serve liquor, not swamp water.
- Patron: My order is indeed an alcoholic beverage. Shall I show you how to mix it?
- Bartender: Take one step behind my bar, and I'll give you a Hoelbrak Hammer.
- Birthday Girl's night out
- Reveler (1): Woo hoo! I've heard asura make insanely delicious drinks!
- Reveler (2): Hey, bartender! Where's the bartender?
- Bartender: I'm the bartender!
- Reveler (2): It's my birthday, and I want the fanciest drink you make.
- Bartender: I've got just the thing.
- Reveler (2): What is it? Will I like it?
- Bartender: It's a birthday surprise. You'll like it.
- Adventurer: Did you just give them glasses of ale with tiny umbrellas in them?
- Bartender: And a splash of tomato juice.
- Reveler (2): These are delicious! What do you call them?
- Bartender: A Bloody Shame.
- Reveler (1): Ooh! Sun's coming up! No more pretty!
- Adventurer: It's a long walk home.
- Reveler (3): She's going to have to crawl home.
- Reveler (2): Another round! I'm (hiccup) not tired yet!
- Reveler (3): (laugh) Save it for next time, birthday girl.
- Reveler (1): (laugh)
- Adventurer: (laugh)
After Battle for Lion's Arch.