From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Skirmishing (trait list)
- Training cost
- 3 Hero points
- Game link
Increase the duration of boons and conditions applied by traps. Traps gain reduced recharges and offensive ones cause cripple.
- Cripple (3s): -50% Movement Speed
- Recharge Reduced: 20%
- Duration Increase: 60%
— In-game description
- The cripple the trait provides is not affected by the increased condition duration.
- Only the base durations are increased, thus not counting towards the maximum condition duration.
- The boon duration for Healing Spring is actually increased by 66% to 5 seconds.
- The condition duration for Flame Trap is actually increased by 66% to 4.15 seconds.
|Spike Trap (WvW, PvP)||20||→||16|
|Spike Trap (PvE)||45||→||36|
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release: