Tower of Nightmares (release)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the 2022 release. For other uses, see Tower of Nightmares. For the original 2013 release, see Tower of Nightmares (release)/archive.
New trouble is growing in Kessex Hills. Carefully hidden by magic, the krait have been working tirelessly on a terror unlike anything seen before in Tyria. Marjory Delaqua and Kasmeer Meade are investigating the illusory curtain that’s cloaking part of Viathan Lake, and they need your help! What secret lies behind the veil?
— Official website
Tower of Nightmares is a release that was launched on September 13, 2022 as the fourth episode of the relaunched season Living World Season 1. This overview also contains features that have been made available again via the re-release.
Living World Season 1
Episode 4 — Tower of Nightmares
- The Nightmare Unveiled
- Making the Antitoxin
- The Tower of Nightmares
- The Nightmare Incarnate
- The Nightmare Ends
- Awake and Allied
Skins and equipment
- Kasmeer's Illusioned Coin Purse
- Krait Obelisk Shard
- Limited-Use Toxic Offshoot Finisher
- Recipe: Infinite Toxic Krait Tonic
- Tricolor Key
- Promos and concept art
- The Tower of Nightmares is a composite re-release of what was originally 3 different releases, including, Tower of Nightmares, The Nightmares Within and the Wintersday 2013 story step The Nightmare Ends and achievements The Nightmare Is Over.
- Living World Season 1 Return: “Tower of Nightmares” Arrives Next Week
- Living World Season 1 Return: “Tower of Nightmares” Is Now Live!
- Official trailer, Youtube.com