Bag contents quick ref
Do you think it's worth adding the contents of the bags to this page for quick reference? Particularly the increasing amounts of mystic coins, laurels and luck. At the moment you have to go to the pages for the individual bags to check what's in them and since there doesn't appear to be any way to check in game I think a lot of players (myself included) will find having them all in one place helpful.
Here's the list, I'm not sure of the best way to insert it:
1. Bag of Mystic Coins – 2
2. Bag of Laurels – 1
3. Bag of Luck – 200
4. Chest of Black Lion Goods – Contains 1 of the following: Mystic Forge Stone, Black Lion Chest Key, Transmutation Charge, Box of Fun, Merchant Express, Bank Access Express Black Lion Salvage Kit, Trading Post Express Instant Repair Canister or Revive Orb.
5. Bag of Crafting Materials
6. Bag of Experience – 1 Tome of Knowledge
7. Bag of Laurels – 10
8. Bag of Mystic Coins – 4
9. Bag of Laurels – 2
10. Bag of Luck – 400
11. Chest of Black Lion Goods
12. Bag of More Crafting Materials
13. Bag of Experience – 2
14. Chest of Exotic Equipment – Contains a piece of exotic gear.
15. Bag of Mystic Coins – 6
16. Bag of Laurels – 3
17. Bag of Luck – 600
18. Chest of Black Lion Goods
19. Bag of Celebration – Contains a Celebration Booster.
20. Bag of Experience – 3
21. Bag of Laurels – 15
22. Bag of Mystic Coins – 8
23. Bag of Laurels – 4
24. Bag of Luck – 800
25. Chest of Black Lion Goods
26. Bag of Transmutation Charges – 3
27. Bag of Experience – 3
28. Chest of Loyalty – Contains a permanent 2% increase to account gold find and choice of Ascended Crafting Materials, Legendary Crafting Materials, Laurels or Tomes of Knowledge.
Total (excluding the Chest of Loyalty): Mystic Coins: 20, Laurels: 35, Luck: 2000, Tomes of Knowledge: 9, Gem Store Consumables: 4
- I've added that info, it harms no one to know beforehand. Actually, it's quite useful, I've seen rage posts today and linking them to this page should clear any confusion. – Valento msg 20:23, 16 December 2014 (UTC)
How does this work?
I mean, I get it, you will receive a reward every time you log in for the first time for that day, and I assume it is based on PST timezone. However, what if I login on a Tuesday, on PST, and don't log out until Wednesday on PST? will I get two rewards, or do I have to log out, log back in, and claim the second reward? -- Large 15:46, 17 December 2014 (UTC)
- If you are logged in as the new day starts, the chest will appear automatically. The days this is based on is the same as for dailies, so they reset at 0:00. So if you are only at midnight UTC, you will see the chest pop up, if not, you will get it as soon as you log in again. poke | talk 16:18, 17 December 2014 (UTC)
This will increase the value of mystic coins
They've effectively halved the supply - used to be we got one per day and 10 for the month, ie 40 per month. Now at most we get 20 per month. Although one of the main uses of coins is to make clovers, and you can get some clovers from the Chest of Loyalty, so there will be a slight fall in demand too ...
According to GWSpidy, coin prices did jump when this came in - from 1.5 to 4s initially, now falling back to 2.4s
Sell listings still comfortably outweigh Buy listings, but sell listers have dropped since prepatch and haven't recovered
looks like we're approaching a new steady state - unless something increases demand for coins (always a possibility), in which case with reduced supply price could really jump up. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) at 09:22, 11 January 2015 (UTC).
It would be great if 'Log In Reward/Log In Rewards' redirected to this page (leaving the hyphen out doesn't take you here). --184.108.40.206 14:10, 17 August 2016 (UTC)
- Those terms are definitely popular so I've created a redirect for them, thanks for the feedback! —Ventriloquist 14:21, 17 August 2016 (UTC)
I've just tested this, and it seems the Log-In Reward Chest is no longer soul-bound to the character that first logs in. Thus, an update to the first part of the article seems in order. --Inculpatus cedo (talk) 12:36, 20 September 2016 (UTC)
- Yep, I modified the article to reflect that change. Thanks for the feedback! —Ventriloquist 14:45, 20 September 2016 (UTC)
What does log in mean?
Do you get the reward when 1) you log into the game without clicking play, 2) when you click play but do not log into a character, 3) you need to bring up a character? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) at 10:36, 8 April 2018 (UTC).
- You need to log in with a character into the game, so that you can see your character standing somewhere to get the login reward icon appear on the right of the screen. If you see that, then you can log out again and retrieve the rewards at a later date. But you have to actually log in with a character for this. poke | talk 10:39, 8 April 2018 (UTC)
W Hats the maximum number of days that they stay available if you dont collect the chest right then and there?
- They stay available forever, but you can only "hold" onto 5 or 6 chests (not sure of the number but it's 6 or lower. For the sake of discussion let's assume 6). If you get your 7th chest on "hold" it will automatically open the first one in queue. This applies to any bouncy chest, not just daily rewards, and they all go in the same "queue". -Darqam 23:33, 19 June 2018 (UTC)