Talk:List of standalone armor
Whisper's Secret Light armour and similar?
Should we include the Whisper's Secret light armour set here? It has everything aside from a shoulderpiece, due to the headpiece skin acting as both a headpiece and shoulderpiece (using the headpiece hides shoulders). Perhaps there are other cases like this, in which case the question would stand for those too, just that I only know about the Whisper's Secret light set myself. Xiphia (talk) 21:26, 9 September 2016 (UTC)
Since similar items are listed, shouldn't Ad Infinitum and The Ascension be listed on this as well? 220.127.116.11 17:29, 4 September 2016 (UTC)
- No backpiece is part of an armour set, as stated at the top of the article. As such, it's better to just keep those at the Back item article. Xiphia (talk) 21:22, 9 September 2016 (UTC)
- This suggestion was valid before this article was split this week. These items have now been incluided on the [[List of back items]] page. -- Dashface 05:16, 10 September 2016 (UTC)
Some items that should be listed but are not:
Devil Horns - Cashshop, primary wiki page already exists. Glowing Green Mask - cashshop, primary exists. Lion's Mask - Cashshop, primary exists. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs).
- Thanks for the notice, I've added them in. —Ventriloquist 20:06, 4 September 2016 (UTC)
As per the edit linked in the header of this section: I made too many changes to describe in the edit summary, so I'd like to leave a summary here:
- Removed breathing apparatuses as they're inherently standalone and have their own article.
- Removed backpieces, same as above.
- Tidied the appearance of various tables.
- Removed "still obtainable?" columns. My reasoning is twofold:
- The majority of previously unobtainable skins are now obtainable via Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock.
- This article is already too prone to becoming outdated, and I feel that it doesn't need yet another detail for editors to keep track of.
- It may be possible to have the infoboxes default to "Stand alone" if we do not define them as being part of a set in the skin infobox. Then we could have the skins organized by their type. We'd lose the acquisition methods, though. G R E E N E R 06:24, 25 June 2017 (UTC)